It’s no secret that chia seeds are a superfood and including them in your diet has wonderful benefits.
These seeds are loaded with nutrients, antioxidants and fibre. Chia seeds also provide a high quality protein and are high in Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
There are many ways to include these healthy little bad boys into your diet and this pudding is only one of them. It can be enjoyed as a quick breakfast on the go, snack or even healthy dessert. You can really up your pudding game and go crazy with your toppings too or just keep it quick and simple. This recipe works great in a jar so you have the option of taking it to go.
8 tablespoons of chia seeds
2 cups of almond milk
2 tablespoons of agave nectar
1 cup of gluten free muesli
1 handful of sliced strawberries
1) Put chia seeds and almond milk into a large jar or deep bowl.
2) Add agave nectar and mix together.
3) Cover bowl and place in fridge over night or for approximately 6 hours. This will allow chia seeds to expand and liquid to be absorbed.
4) Use 2 glasses or jars and divide pudding evenly.
5) Add muesli and berries and enjoy!