You can’t go wrong when you mix chocolate and coconut together and this raw bounty bar slice proves their a perfect match! This recipe uses the Cacao Chia Hemp Mix as a base with a tasty coconut layer and chocolate on top. This slice is quick and easy to make and will set in the fridge in just a few hours. Once sliced pop back in the fridge in a sealed container for a daily healthy treat.
- Flo Superfood Raw Cacao Chia Hemp Mix
- 3 cups desiccated coconut
- 3 tbsp. of coconut milk (Biona Organic)
- 3 tbsp. of coconut nectar (Biona Organic)
- 4 tbsp. of coconut oil (The Good Stuff)
- 3 tbsp. of coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. of cashew butter (Raw Health)
- 2 tbsp. of raw cacao powder (Nutriseed)
- 2 tbsp. of coconut nectar
Make the Flo mix as per instructions by pouring the contents mix into a food processor and adding dates. Once mix is well combined, press it into square baking tin and set aside.
Place all the ingredients in processor for the coconut layer and blend until smooth, then pour over base.
Mix all the ingredients for the chocolate and then spread over coconut layer.
Once all layers are complete place in fridge for at 4-5 hours or overnight and then cut into squares and enjoy!